Monday 18 November 2013

Gentle Bath Soaks...

There is something utterly organic and therapeutic about sewing natural ingredients into little muslin bags - or perhaps I am easily pleased! I started making these natural bath soaks for my daughter, who suffers from eczema and finds any products which contain perfumes and additives such an irritant to her skin. We've so enjoyed using them, I thought I would make some for my shop and thought visitors to my blog might like to see the process and even make some for yourselves. I use oats, chamomile and calendular petals to fill the muslin sachets, which I just hand sew, attaching a label. You can either tie the label around the hot tap of the bath, allowing the water to flow over the sachet, or toss the sachet into the bath water.


No comments:

Post a Comment