Sunday 3 November 2013

Inspiration comes in many shapes and forms and often when we're least expecting it. Sometimes it seems ideas dry up; much like a writer experiences writer's block! And then it happens; just something we happen to see, or hear, or touch and the creative juices are flowing once again. For me, that came one day last month at my allotment, when an elderly gentleman gave me a bunch of dried flowers and invited me to come and pick as many as I wanted. I so admired the crisp little flower heads and was drawn to the subtle hues; my favourite pallet and couldn't wait to get to work coming up with designs for some simple felt jewellery.

1 comment:

  1. It's true insiration can strike you seeing wonderful nature the patterns and colours and I love the colour and pattern of your felt jewellery :)

    ReplyDelete